We still provide our services and we still wish to live up to our responsibility by serving our customers.
The wellbeing of our customers and employees is a top priority. With the continuous news regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), these are the steps we are taking:
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and are following the guidance from the World Health Organization and our national health agencies, and we are carefully following their recommendations.
- At uDrive we always take cleaning seriously and we put extreme emphasis on following comprehensive cleaning procedures of our vehicles – inside and outside. During this time, these procedures are more important than ever.
- We are thoroughly instructing our staff in following the guidelines from the World Health Organization as well as national health agencies. We are especially instructing staff in staying at home if they have any symptoms.
- We recommend against handshakes and instruct all to keep an extra distance.
- Wherever possible, we have placed hand sanitizers for our customers.
Change or cancel a booking
We understand that travel plans can change, and we aim to be as helpful as possible. If you wish to cancel your booking, you can do so on our website, if you have booked directly with us. If you have booked with a third party, we advise you to contact them.
In case you are sick or assume you are infected, please do not show up at our locations.
As always you are very welcome to contact us!